Maui Jim® Sunglasses
Maui Jim® sunglasses are warranted to the original purchaser for two years from the date of purchase against any defect in materials and workmanship. Nose pads and temples are free as long as the parts are available. Maui Jim will repair or replace, at their option, any pair of Maui Jim's found to be defective and exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use.
For repairs visit repairus.mauijim.com. Please complete the form by providing the information needed for your repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are broken or scratched lenses covered under warranty?
Maui Jim's two-year warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or abuse. They do offer lens replacement options through their repair department. Please visit repairus.mauijim.com for information on how to send in your sunglasses for repair.
What do I do if my Maui Jim® sunglasses need warranty service or repair?
Begin your repair process by visiting repairus.mauijim.com for information on how to send in your sunglasses for repair.
How do I get parts for my Maui Jim® sunglasses?
Maui Jim does not send out parts for their sunglasses. Lenses and frame components need to be sent to them for repair to have those parts replaced by their trained repair technicians. If you need to send your sunglasses in for repair, please visit repairus.mauijim.com.
Can I get nose pads for my Maui Jim® sunglasses?
Please contact Maui Jim's Customer Service Department toll free at 1-888-666-5602. Have your sunglasses or sunglasses' style number ready when calling.
Do you sell prescription lenses?
No. To find a Maui Jim® prescription retailer, please visit mauijim.com.
Natural Fiber Hats
To care for straw, raffia or paper fiber hats:
- Avoid liquids, including water, which will cause the fibers to expand
- Lint rollers can be used to remove dust
- Wipe small spots with a clean cloth
For information about cleaning OluKai shoes, sandals or slippers, click here to visit the OluKai website.
OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai’s discretion.
The following defects are covered by the OluKai guarantee:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
What's not covered:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns, etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
To submit a claim if your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please email email@example.com along with all of the details below:
- Place of purchase—i.e., Tommy Bahama Naples Store or tommybahama.com
- Photo of the style information printed on the bottom of the strap or inside the shoe. Please provide this even if it is illegible.
- Style name, color and size
- Photo of the defect
- Approximate date of purchase (month and year)
- Shipping address (U.S. only)
- Phone number
OluKai can only process your warranty once all items are received.
Samsara suitcase warranty:
- 5-year warranty for the body of your Samsara Luggage, including corrosion to the suitcase
- 1-year warranty for accessories and moving parts, such as telescopic handle, wheels, locks, power bank (if included), etc.
Note regarding aluminum suitcases: We recommend handling your aluminum suitcase with extra care and avoid checking your aluminum suitcase and using your dust cover to avoid scratches. Warranty does not cover dents and scratches to the aluminum alloy.
Samsara bags and accessories warranty:
- Covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the first year following purchase
For the Home
For details about setting up your Pura Smart Fragrance Diffuser, click here to visit the Pura website.
For technical support and maintenance information, click here to visit the Pura website.
For care of your Tervis insulated drinkware, click here to visit the Tervis website.
To learn more about the different fabric and garment construction terms we use in our product descriptions, visit our glossary.