Effective: August 24, 2018
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
|Category||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Technical||These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to keep track of your order as you shop and remember what items are in your shopping bag.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page, to process your order on our website, and enable you to use our Express Checkout option.|
|Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to study how our guests navigate through our website and which products they request in site searches.|
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make advertisements more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.|
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. If you are accessing our services from Canada, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info or youradchoices.ca/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, Bing, Yahoo or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, Bing, Yahoo or Google Ads settings.
Tommy Bahama Guest Services
400 Fairview Avenue North, Suite 488
Seattle, WA 98109-5371