Australia: Our Commitment to Privacy
If this Policy changes in the future, we will post an updated version on our website. You can check if this Policy has been changed by checking the revision date that appears at the bottom. You may change how you provide your personal information to us at any time.
- Access, correction and retention
- Our contact details
We may collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address:
- At the sales counter or other point of sale where you purchase goods from us; or
- When you contact us, such as by telephone or email or via our website.
Any personal information we collect may be used:
- To communicate promotional offers and special events to you;
- To send you news about us or our products, information about our activities and other general marketing material which we believe may be useful or of interest to you;
- For our internal administrative needs and for planning and product development purposes; or
- For any other purpose authorised by you.
We are committed to protecting your personal information from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure this. All personal information which we collect (including your contact details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information sent to us over the Internet or by email.
- To our officers, employees and related companies who have a genuine business need to know your personal information; or
- On a confidential basis to any sub-contractors or agents that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as for data processing, printing or mailing.
- We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to an unrelated third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to the purpose for which you provided your personal information to us. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
- If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will use all reasonable endeavours to comply with your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- We are required by law to disclose the information.
Access, correction and retention
Our contact details
The Privacy Officer Tommy Bahama Australia Pty Ltd c/- Tommy Bahama Guest Services 428 Westlake Avenue North, Suite 388 Seattle, Washington 98109-5223 United States of America TEL: +1866 986 8282 (International call) Email: email@example.com
Effective Date: May 25, 2013