6 cups water
2 tbsp. vinegar
2 tsp. butter
2 fresh 4" corn tortillas
4 oz. chorizo sausage
2 tbsp. guacamole
2 oz. cooked pinto beans
1/2 cup tomato salsa
2 large eggs
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp. lime juice
2 tsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Using a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the tortillas and toast them until they are light golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Remove the tortillas from the skillet and place them on a paper towel.
- In the same skillet, cook the chorizo sausage on medium heat until browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Layer the guacamole, chorizo sausage, pinto beans and tomato salsa onto the tortillas.
- Poach the eggs in the simmering vinegar water for approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove them with a slotted spoon and place them on top of the layered ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix the cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Place the mixture evenly on top of the eggs.
- Serve and enjoy!