Garden of Hope and Courage Camp Shirt (# T38147)
Next to the Downtown Naples Hospital Campus in Florida, the Garden of Hope and Courage is a living testament to the brave women who have faced breast cancer and those whose lives have been touched by cancer as well.
- Original fit: In the tradition of our legendary camp shirts, this shirt is designed with a relaxed fit.
- 100% silk
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle; tumble dry on low setting. Do not dry clean.
- This garment has been specially treated. Its colors are meant to fade when washed. Please follow the care instructions carefully.
- Front pocket; straight hem with side vents; design flows cleanly across the placket and pocket
- A portion of the proceeds from this style are donated to the Garden of Hope & Courage
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Gene45 Great shirt. Got this to wear at my son's wedding on the beach in Maui. Very comfortable and lots of compliments. November 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Alh4750 Great shirt, fits well. Most important....... Not "MODERN CUT"! Not sure if your market is moving toward Millennial or even younger but speaking for us "older gent's" we like the extra room. I have been c TB customer for many years and have always like the style fit and quality. In short modern cut is not cutting it for me. Thank you, September 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby 3Leons Gorgeous and Fun! Great print, feel and fit! Bonus, a portion of the profit goes to a nice cause. You can't go wrong with this shirt! September 9, 2014
1-3 of 3