new - Lake Union Jacket (# T58015)
- Shell: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton chambray (exclusive of mesh trim at inside yoke)
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle; tumble dry on low setting. Can also be dry cleaned.
- Angled welt pockets with hidden snap closure
- Elastic hem; adjustable hidden-snap cuffs
- Grosgrain piping at center front pocket and outside collar piecing
- Embroidered sailfish at left chest
Rated 4.5 out of 5Â by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by kschaub Nice jacket, dumb tag This is a great jacket. It's thin and light; perfect for spring/fall weather. And it's stylish. The only thing I don't like about the jacket is the placement of the size tag, hence 4 stars instead of 5. The size tag is near the left collar and sticks up. That wouldn't be a problem, except that it pokes the neck area, which is irritating. I fixed the problem by rounding the corners with a pair of scissors. One thing to note is that Tommy's shirts and jackets always tend to run a bit large on me, so I order one size smaller. Usually I'm a large, but with Tommy, I go for the mediums and they fit perfectly. October 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Scott1224 Great Jacket! Very nice jacket - comfortable and very stylish - typical TB! I got the "Shale" color, but it's a bit more green than the color depicted in the photograph. September 25, 2014
1-2 of 2