- Now Featuring
- Our World of Products
- About Tommy Bahama
- Partners & Special Events
CHIPOTLE SHRIMP SKEWERSYields 5 Skewers
1/2 cup chipotle spice
1 tbsp. chives, minced
1/2 tbsp. garlic, minced
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup canola oil
15 medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
10 1"-diced pineapple pieces
1/4 cup brown sugar
5 6" skewers, soaked in water
- In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix chipotle spice, chives, garlic, lemon juice, salt and oil.
- Add shrimp. Coat them well and let them marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Toss pineapple and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Let them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place shrimp and pineapple pieces on the skewers, alternating as you go.
- Grill skewers for 6 minutes (3 minutes per side).
Serving Suggestions (optional):
- Enjoy as an appetizer or entrée with rice.