INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FAQs
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Can I ship my order internationally? Yes! We partnered with world-wide shipping specialist Borderfree to make international shipping easy as possible. Product prices are presented in the currency of your choice with all taxes, shipping costs and duties totaled at the time of your order. This partnership allows your order to be shipped by Borderfree; while your guest service needs are serviced by our exceptional team of International Relaxation specialists! For a list of countries that we can ship to, please click here.
- How to order: Click on the "shipping to" hyperlink in the upper right hand corner of the Tommy Bahama website and choose your shipping destination and currency in the ensuing pop-up. Once you add items to your shopping cart and select the Check-out button, your transaction will be finalized at the Borderfree International secure site. Your order total (including all taxes, duties and shipping charges) will be displayed. Please note that we are unable to ship a single order to multiple addresses. Please place a separate order for each international delivery address.
- How much does it cost? We're excited to offer flat rate shipping to our international destinations. Pricing will be provided at check-out in your selected currency. Please note that product prices do not include duties and taxes. All duties and taxes will be calculated at checkout. Prices on TommyBahama.com may vary by country. Variable costs that affect pricing include international exchange rate, shipping and handling costs, fuel surcharges and other fluctuations in global currency markets.
- What payment methods does Borderfree support? We offer the following payment methods for our international guests: Visa; Mastercard; American Express (in the following currencies: AUD, BHD, GBP, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, JPY, KWD, LVL, LTL, MVR, NZD, NOK, OMR, PHP, PKR, PLN, QAR, RUB, SAR, SGD, ZAR, KRW, LKR, SEK, CHF, TWD, THB, TRY, AED, USD) ; China Union Pay (in the following currency: USD) ; Paypal (in the following currencies: AUD, BRL, GBP, CZK, DKK, EUR, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NZD, NOK, PLN, SGD, SEK, CHF, TWD, THB).
- How long does it take to get my order? Most items will be delivered within 4-14 business days after your order is received. You will be able to view a more specific shipping timeline during the checkout process.
- Any restrictions on product? Due to size and customs restrictions, some items are not available for international shipping. These items will be restricted from your shopping cart. In addition, we cannot ship a single order in excess of $10,000 or items over 100lbs. Gift Wrap, Gift Cards or Gift Notes are not available for international shipments.
- How much duty and taxes are charged for international shipping? Duty, taxes and Value Added Tax (VAT) are all set by the destination country. These rates are determined by a combination of the merchandise country of origin and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that Borderfree supports. The total amount of these charges will vary by country and will be determined and guaranteed by Borderfree during checkout.
- When is my credit card billed? Your credit card will be authorized by Borderfree when you submit your order. Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree at the time your order leaves the Borderfree warehouse in the U.S.
- What does the statement say? Your credit card statement will read BF*Tommy Bahama and will show the complete total for your order.
- How can I track my order? As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation email from Borderfree indicating the order is in review. Once approved, the order is sent to Tommy Bahama for processing. You will receive a confirmation email indicating the order is being processed. Once the order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number. If you want to track your order right now, click here.
- Can I use an international credit card and ship to the United States? All international orders must have a ship-to destination outside of the United States. We are unable to process orders with an international billing address shipping to a U.S. address.
- What is the return/exchange policy for international orders? All international orders must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Tommy Bahama Guest Services. Returns cannot be accepted in any of our retail stores. Returns will be credited by Borderfree in the original currency used for purchase and include duty, tax and tariffs. Shipping charges are not refundable. At this time, we are unable to offer exchanges on international orders.
- How do I return a product? Tommy Bahama accepts returns of product within 90 days of receipt. To initiate a return, please contact us at internationalGS@tommybahama.com and include your original order number and item(s) to be returned. You will receive instructions on how to return your item.
- Can I return a gift order? Yes. Please contact us at internationalGS@tommybahama.com for specific instructions for returning the gift item. The return amount will be credited back to the original purchasing credit card.
- Who should I contact with questions about my order? Please contact our international Guest Services team at internationalGS@tommybahama.com. (At this time, support is only available in English.) Your questions will be answered within 1-2 business days. You can also contact us by phone at 00+1-206-905-2808. Monday-Friday from 5am-8pm PT or Saturday and Sunday from 6am-6pm PT.
- Can I change or cancel my order? Our goal is to ship your order as quickly as possible; therefore, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it is submitted.
- Can I use a gift card on my purchase? Can I buy a gift card and ship it internationally? Sorry, for international orders we do not offer gift cards for purchase or accept gift cards as payment.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at internationalGS@tommybahama.com and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded. We will accept returns of unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise within 90 days of purchase. Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our world-wide shipping partner Borderfree in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. You will still be responsible for any return shipping charges which can range from $25-$65.PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
Due to size and customs restrictions, some items are not available for international shipping. These items will be restricted from your shopping cart. Product restrictions may include, but are not limited to beverages, fragrances, perfumes, colognes, after shave, and perishable items. In addition, we cannot ship a single order in excess of $10,000 or items over 100lbs. Gift wrap, Gift Cards or Gift Notes are not available for international shipments.