Tommy Bahama Electric Bike InformationShip Method
Tommy Bahama Electric Bikes are shipped separate from other Tommy Bahama merchandise. Once your order has reached our Carrier's Freight Service Center in your area, they will contact you to schedule the delivery appointment. Electric bike deliveries are typically made 1-2 weeks from the date of order between 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday. Carrier requires a 4 hour delivery window and a call notification will be made prior to delivery. We are not able to ship the bike to Alaska or Hawaii.
Prices listed for the Tommy Bahama Electric Bike include handling and delivery surcharges.
Upon delivery please inspect your order immediately. If any visible damage is detected to the packaging, describe the damage in detail on the driver's delivery receipt. If you accept your delivery and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging. Please contact Pedego Bikes within 24 hours of delivery:
- If the package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery.
- If the bike arrives damaged, or we made an error we will ship you replacement parts at no extra charge. If the condition of the bike cannot be remedied with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will pay delivery charges to return the bike and issue credit to your purchasing account. Again, all returned products should be in the original packaging.
- In the case of a manufacturer's defect, we can replace the defective part, or if needed, the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems. Please contact Tommy Bahama Guest Services at 1-866-986-8282 with any questions.
- If needed, you may cancel your order before it has shipped.
- The Tommy Bahama Electric Bike is not available for online returns and will not be accepted at any Tommy Bahama Retail Store or Corporate Office. Please Contact Us by email or by calling 866-986-8282 to report your return or damage concern. Include your name and original order number. We will issue you a "Return Authorization Number" which will be used by our Carrier to confirm your return in their system. Returns that have not been authorized first cannot be accepted.
- Our Carrier will contact you for a return pick-up appointment within 5 business days
- Please do not request a credit of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to completely process your return request. Refund processing involves several steps, so please be patient while awaiting the credit for the original purchase to appear on your statement. This will normally occur within one billing cycle.
- Motor & Battery: Brushless, gearless hub motor on rear wheel; 500 Watt; 36 V 15 Ah Battery; Battery Indicator lighted on throttle; Smart Charger
- Gears & Speed: 6 Speed Shimano® gears and Shimano® chain; Shimano® SIS Index® shifter; Twist Throttle variable speed control with speeds up to 20 MPH
- Distance & Tires: 20-40 miles per charge (depending on rider weight and terrain); Schwalbe® Fat Frank Balloon suspension tires with Kevlar® Liner
- Looks & Brakes: Padded, stitched suspension seat with matching stitched handgrips; 6061 light weight aluminum frame; cruiser style handlebars with Promax® stem; Avid® BB-7 front disc brakes and Dia-Comp® rear hub brake; Bicycle only weight = 49 lbs + Battery pack = 9lbs
All Tommy Bahama Electric Bike purchases are warranted for one year from date of purchase. For more information on the warranty or for general information about the Tommy Bahama Electric Bike, click here.
For a list of FAQs, please click here
For any service inquiries regarding the Tommy Bahama Electric Bike, please contact:
- By Phone: (949) 734-4695
- By Email: email@example.com
- Service Web Site: http://www.tommybahamaebikes.com